Our planning committee maps the direction of our activities. Meetings are typically weekly on Friday or Sunday evenings. Notes and documents are shared via Google Drive.
We review recently completed events, discuss requests and additions to our calendar, and plan new activities. New committee members are invited from our pool of event volunteers.
Committee members have included the following along with invited guests:
- Paul Brown, Poland Central School District
- Dan Michaels, Mohawk Valley Community College, Small Unmanned Air Systems Student
- George Palmer, AX Enterprize, Inc.
- Bob Payne, Utica Metal Products / SUNY Polytechnic Institute Adjunct
- Lisa Marie Payne, CNY Drones Administrator
- Ryan Payne, SUNY Polytechnic Institute, Mechanical Engineering Student
- Steve Pemberton, Pemberton Raceworks
- John Reade, Quanterion Solutions Incorporated
- Julia Reade, MVHS
- Zevi Rubin, AX Enterprize, Inc.
- FJ Wadnola, Rome City School District, JavaScouts FTC
- Joel Winnicki, Pemberton Race works
To promote STEM education and safety awareness via interactive demonstrations, networking, clinics, LIVE build workshops, team competitions, mentoring, tech-meets, races, and a drone enthusiast information hub linking students, engineers, hobbyists, educators, technology-driven organizations and the public.