What can teams do while waiting for release of a new season?
- Start practicing skills with whatever drone you have access to – taking off, landing, lifting, carrying, dropping off, flying under, above & through tight spots, hovering to take photos, & communicating with spotters.
- Do some of research on search & rescue and your team will have a better idea of what to expect.
- Connect with other teams & clubs!
- Start an AMA MASC (Academy of Model Aeronautics Model Aviation Student Club) If your team is part of a newly formed drone club through a community group or school, you’ll want to consider becoming an AMA MASC. Already a MASC? Let us know!
- Get your pilot(s) AMA registered early!
- ONLY pilots with AMA members will be allowed to fly at our competition
- AMA membership is free for those under age 19