6-hour racing drone build program
We’re looking for the few, the proud, the technically inclined, to join our ranks as serious drone enthusiasts! Our exclusive program provides a one-to-one mentor to participant ratio – essentially a private lesson – plus – the availability of pointers & tips from our additional staff & drone enthusiasts.
- $180 fee
- build parts & equipment not included
- all build parts must be purchased independently by each participant
- pre-purchased equipment such as radio controller, goggles & tools – subject to mentor approval
- suggested parts & equipment list provided upon application acceptance
- Estimated participant investment in equipment & materials: $400-$1000
- Next Presentation: TBA
- Application Deadline: (Typically 1-2 months in advance)
- Maximum Number of Participants: 6 (age 12+ only)
- Application does not guarantee acceptance into the program
- Participants to chosen via a phone interview
- Build will be indoors in Utica NY with test flights outside in designated flight zone
Please contact us before filling out the application listed below. We’d be happy to answer questions to help you can decide if this or another program is right for you.
Paul Brown, Lead Mentor & MultiGP Racing Chapter Director Paul@cnydrones.org
APPLICATION (Google Form Link available when scheduled)
This program is presented by CNY Drones, Academy of Model Aeronautics MASC #15080, in cooperation with SUNY AMA UMASC #15104.
Please note that the equipment shown in our photos are examples only and are NOT included in our program fee. Registered participants are responsible for the purchase, use, care & reliability of their own supplies & equipment.
This page was last updated: