Registration will open for teams on September 29, 2019 at Noon.
12 teams will be accepted into each of our new divisions: Middle/High School & College/Adult.
- We accept immediate registrations via PayPal.
- We now have a process to accept PO’s from schools using our form.
- Early Registration is $150 (a non-refundable donation)
- Registration is not complete until fee or PO is received.
- Late registration after January 1, 2020 TBD
- There are no wait lists for the 2020 Challenge.
- There is no safety video component for the 2020 Challenge
2020 Consent & Release Form Our Consent & Release form needs to be filled out ONCE per calendar year – and then applies to all events for that year. No team member or coach will be allowed to participate without a completed form. Its’ now quick & easy – online!
Academy of Model Aeronautics Membership – required for ALL “PILOTS” (up to 2 per team)!
- No pending AMA applicants will be accepted as pilots on the day of the competition.
- Membership is FREE for middle & high school age team members.
- Register your pilots at least 2 months in advance of the competition to insure AMA ID card is received.
Questions? Check out our FAQ page 1st! Then, Feel free to direct your questions to our Q&A page. Posts are fielded daily by local drone enthusiasts/volunteers. For a more extensive conversation, email us at: CNYDrones@gmail.com and we can arrange a phone call at your convenience.
Team Development Request – for teams who would like some guidance
Anticipated 2020 Forest Fury Competition
Location: SUNY Polytechnic Institute, Utica Campus – To Be Confirmed
Day/Date: Sunday, April 4, 2020 – To Be Confirmed
PayPal Team Fee/Donation Form:
Questions? Contact us at: CNYDrones@gmail.com Thanks!
Please mail school PO to:
- CNY Drones
- Lisa Payne, Administrator
- 5 Forest Road
- Utica NY 13501-6621