A Build, Fly & Take Home Workshop!
Check back here for details on our next Workshop! Contact us if you would like to be on a notification list and we’ll make sure you are the first to hear about our next session!
- Cicero Workshops will be held at the Cicero Senior Center, 5924 Lathrop Dr, Cicero, NY 13039 on a Saturday or Sunday as posted.
- Workshop fee is subject to change based on equipment costs
- Workshops are open to ages 11+
- Workshop will begin promptly at 12:00pm and end at approximately 4:00pm
- Workshop will consist of building, programming, basic soldering and flying instruction
- Covered topics and resources will be made available to participants via a Google Drive upon program completion
- Registration Deadline is 3 weeks prior to event for sufficient ordering of equipment
- Registration confirmation & receipt will be made via email
- Registrations accepted until workshop reaches maximum capacity or registration deadline, whichever is earlier
- AMA Membership (Academy of Model Aeronautics) is a required for those ages 11-18 and is FREE. Proof of membership required at event.
- Kits will be ordered on behalf of the participants to expedite shipping and insure all participants work with the same parts
- All drone components are subject to issues in handling, powering, and soldering
- We attempt to inspect parts, although there is no guarantee of part performance
- We do not warrantee parts and will make every attempt to return any defective part for replacement
- We are not responsible for the condition of drones before creation and once created and flown by participants
- Program is facilitated by a minimum of 4 CNY Drones mentors
- Workshop size is limited to 10 participants
- Program will run with a minimum of 5 participants
- Kits will not be ordered unless a minimum number of participants is reached
- No refunds once registered – no shows are considered a donation
- We gladly accept sponsor provided scholarships and will aid in providing discrete distribution to those in need
- Participant package ordered is a serious drone starter kit and is not a toy
- Online participant resources are made available to program participants upon completion
- Participants may bring in their own soft drinks and water
- Those wishing to bring their own tool kits or soldering stations should make sure they are clearly marked to avoid loss – we are not responsible for equipment and tool use
- We reserve the right to remove any participant from our events that we find disruptive or intrusive to others or who violate the code of conduct of the Academy of Model Aeronautics or MultiGP
- Sorry, no recording of the event by participants is allowed
- No observers are allowed in the workshop except for invited local media
- Parents/guardians and family members may wait outside for pick-up
- Attendees receive access to workshop specific files for their personal use
- Reuse of materials by permission only
Register for Cicero Workshop
Questions? Contact us: CNYDrones@gmail.com or leave a message at 315-732-1001.