Annual Partnership Opportunity
- Annual sponsorships sponsorships allow us to spread funding over all programs throughout the year & give sponsors maximum visibility
- We invite potential sponsors to engage in partnerships as we connect at events in the community
- We constantly share updates via our newsletter & social media
- Our Strategic Plan & Operational Plan is available for review by prospective major sponsors upon request
- Sponsorship funds go directly toward equipment & supply purchases, maintenance, venue fees, website hosting & insurance.
Competition Partnership Opportunity
- Our growing annual Team Drone Challenge is a unique STEM-focused drone competition reaching teams in New York and beyond!
- Our Challenge has influenced dozens of schools to grow drone technology programs!
- Support our development of an addition of a NEW collegiate & adult division for 2020!
- Reinforce continued SUNY Polytechnic Institute student club collaboration & annual event hosting!
- Sponsorship puts your organization squarely in front of technology minded students & educators
- Funding goes towards field element development, promotion, trophies, team materials, & ancillary event supplies
Contact us to discuss your organization’s interest in partnering with us!
What We Do For Our Sponsors
- We connect sponsors to the future workforce!
- we work with tech-savvy college students, high school & middle school students who’d make great interns & future employees!
- We continuously promote our sponsors at our events, interactive demonstrations & via social media
- sharing stories about our sponsor’s STEM efforts with our audiences
- displaying logos at our registration & informational tables
- displaying logos using any sponsor provided flags & banners
- sharing marketing materials & special event information
- helping give our sponsors Statewide & Nationwide reach
- We support the causes championed by our sponsors
- We’re available to our sponsors for demonstrations to their organizations & for their favored causes
- We promote our sponsors’ causes & community efforts via social media
How to Donate
Tax deductible contributions to CNY Drones can be made out to “The Griffiss Institute”, our fiscal agent and 501(c)3. It is incredibly important for bookkeeping purposes to add the following notation to your check “For CNYDrones@RoboSpartans Robotics”. Checks should be mailed directly to the Griffiss Institute, 725 Daedalian Drive, Rome, NY 13441 using sponsor forms (link above).
PayPal Donations – use the gold Donate button that appears on the top right of our pages!
We also appreciate any purchases made on our behalf by sponsors! Sponsors are free to add logos and promotional material to donated items. Wish List
Volunteers are also welcomed! Donations in the form of volunteerism works for us! Many of our programs are provided at times that accommodate work schedules. As that is not always the case, we appreciate employers who provide their employees with the ability to help us for the occasional program that falls during business hours. Since we plan events 2-4 months in advance, we do our best to give our volunteers sufficient notice to plan around their schedules.
Feel free to contact Lisa at: CNYDrones@gmail.com or by leaving a detailed message at 315-732-1001, day or evening & your call will be returned.
We also gladly accept equipment & materials on our Wish List!
Together, we make a difference in our community!