Want to start your own AMA Model Aviation Student Club?
We encourage it!
We’re happy to help get your club affiliated so we can start connecting & sharing ideas!
Here’s what you need to get you started –
- MASC provides free membership to both the students & teacher/mentor
- Membership includes our liability insurance coverage that is “excess” to any other insurance
- Each club has the option to purchase site insurance for $80/year
- Site insurance is primary, meaning the policy would pay on the site owner’s behalf without involvement of the site owner’s own insurance
- To sign up for MASC, your school/group must submit a MASC application & an AMA membership form for each participating student (everything you need is below – guides, applications, flyers, video, & info on how to reach our great AMA contact – Julia!)
AMA Individual Application – for an online version, click on the righthand column link
AMA MASC Contact: (please mention CNY Drones – thanks!)
Julia Bladen, Education Specialist, Academy of Model Aeronautics
1-800-435-9262 Ext. 517
Ask Julia about the Education Programs Flyer, AMA Discover Flight Video & Newcomers Guide (our links no longer function)