Want to start your own AMA Model Aviation Student Club?
We encourage it!
We’re happy to help get your club affiliated so we can start connecting & sharing ideas!
Here’s what you need to get you started –
- MASC provides free membership to both the students & teacher/mentor
- Membership includes our liability insurance coverage that is “excess” to any other insurance
- Each club has the option to purchase site insurance for $80/year
- Site insurance is primary, meaning the policy would pay on the site owner’s behalf without involvement of the site owner’s own insurance
- To sign up for MASC, your school/group must submit a MASC application & an AMA membership form for each participating student (everything you need is below – guides, applications, flyers, video, & info on how to reach our great AMA contact – Julia!)
AMA Individual Application – for an online version, click on the righthand column link
The following links have been removed temporarily as the AMA site is being updated. Please contact Julia Bladen, listed below!
Education Programs Flyer
AMA Discover Flight Video
AMA MASC Contact: (please mention CNY Drones – thanks!)
Julia Bladen, Education Specialist, Academy of Model Aeronautics
1-800-435-9262 Ext. 517