Welcome to the CNY Drones Info Hub!
STEM – Science, Technology, Engineering & Math – drives the advancement of Central New York industry. Mentorship & hands-on activities provide a key mechanisms for encouraging & sustaining student involvement in STEM. CNY Drones’ experienced volunteers provide the link between sparked interest & Central New York’s drone education & employment pipeline – year-round!
STEM Focused. Community Supported. Volunteer Driven.
FARM-i-GEDDON REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
Only 4 spots left in our Middle/High School Division! Register Today!
- 2020 Team Late Registration $175 – starting 12/1/19
- payment via PayPal, check or school PO
- Registered teams receive access to our Team Resources drive folder including Manual Part I & II
- Start the registration process & we’ll help you get started!
- Day/Date: Sunday, Dec. 29, 2019
- Questions & Event Registration – Name/Age/Team/Email to: CNYDrones@gmail.com
- Event Admission for Builders: 2020 FARM-i-GEDDON Pre-Registration, Completed 2020 Registration or SUNY Poly Student ID
- Indoor Flying: SUNY Poly Student ID, AMA Membership and/or other pre-arranged permission
TEACHERS – Interested in Collaborating on Drone Tech Curriculum?
We’re setting up a Professional Learning Community specifically to assist teachers as they learn and share their experiences! Contact us!
Annual Consent & Release Forms – 2019 & 2020
Planning on participating in one of our events this year or next? Take a moment to fill out our 2019 Consent & Release or 2020 Consent & Release form! Just a one time form for the whole year – saves you time & saves us paper! Thanks!
Questions? Contact Us!
Last site update:
© 2019 CNYDrones @RoboSpartans Robotics
Recent Changes to Recreational Drone Piloting (FAA.gov, May 2019)
This site, social media accounts and the many great programs planned by CNY Drones are made possible by a great group of dedicated volunteers from our local drone community!
CNY Drones exists fiscally under the Griffiss Institute‘s 501(c)(3) & through the generosity of organizations and individuals who believe in our mission.