When we resume, this competition may run with 1 or 2 divisions. A 2 division competition would run as follows:
- Middle/High School
- We invite all previously registered teams to email us their intentions early in order to hold their spot in the competition.
- Once registration re-opens, the link on this page will return
- We accept immediate registrations via PayPal
- PO’s from schools are accepted using our form & instructions
- Registration to be re-determined (a non-refundable donation)
- Registration is not complete until fee or PO is received
- Registered Team Coaches receive access to Team Resources Files (Google Drive Folder) including Parts I & II of the Manual, Scoring Sheet & Element Build Guide
- Late Registration – TBA
Consent & Release Form (link currently disabled) Our Consent & Release form needs to be filled out ONCE per calendar year by all CNY Drones program participants – and then applies to all events for that year. No team member or coach will be allowed to participate without a completed form.
Academy of Model Aeronautics Membership – required for ALL “PILOTS” (up to 2 per team)!
- No pending AMA applicants will be accepted as pilots on the day of the competition.
- Membership is FREE for middle & high school age team members (18 & under)
- Register your pilots at least 2 months in advance of the competition to insure AMA ID card is received.
Check out our FAQ page! Then, Feel free to direct your questions to our Q&A page. Posts are fielded daily by local drone enthusiasts/volunteers. For a more extensive conversation, email us at: CNYDrones@gmail.com and we can arrange a phone call at your convenience. We make every effort to respond to questions and registrations within 48 hours via email and/or phone.
NORTHEAST COMPETITION DAY
Location: SUNY Polytechnic Institute, Utica, NY
Further details will be provided the month prior to our event via a Competition Day Guide. If your team is traveling, seeking local lodging suggestions, or is planning farther in advance, please contact us & we’ll be happy to assist!
FARM-i-GEDDON REGISTRATION IS CURRENTLY CLOSED & WILL RE-OPEN IN EARLY FALL 2021
Team Registration – Google Form
PayPal Team Fee/Donation Form:
Please mail school PO to:
- CNY Drones
- Lisa Payne, Administrator
- 5 Forest Road
- Utica NY 13501-6621
Questions? Contact us any time at: CNYDrones@gmail.com