2 hours of flying using an indoor drone, radio controller & goggles
- Want to learn the basics of flying an indoor drone without the commitment?
- New to FPV (First Person View) flying?
- Receive a drone as a gift?
- Want to learn basic flying skills from some of the area’s most avid recreational hobbyists?
An introductory session to get beginners acquainted with Tiny Whoop class (65mm / indoor) drones. Participants will work in pairs as pilot & spotter working under the supervision of an experienced mentor. Drone safety & social responsibility is stressed by our CNY Drones Mentors – experienced drone enthusiasts & AMA members. Our mentors guide each pair on flying basics using our FPV goggles, radio controller & Tiny Whoop scale indoor drone. Knowledge is transferable to the use of other drones.
Ultra-low participant to mentor ratio: 2 to 1 – highly individualized assistance from our mentors!
- Participant maximum capacity: 8-12 – depending on venue space
- Age 12+ only – parental consent required
- a great way for people that are hesitant about buying the equipment needed to get started in the FPV drone hobby to “try before they buy”
- Contact Us for a group quote. We currently are not offering this as an open-enrollment program as we focus on growing Drone Soccer in our Region.