- Workshop provides an overview of building (& repair) & flight – LoS & FPV
- “Beyond the Workshop” Resource Folder Access for tips, connections & continued learning
- CNY Drones Mentors are passionate drone enthusiasts & experienced members of the Academy of Model Aeronautics
- As with all our programs – ultra-low participant to mentor ratio! Typically 2 to 1!
- Fees are subject to change based on equipment availability & program location
- Typically the “kit” created is ~$400-$600, not including presentation fee
- Workshops are specifically for ages 12+
- Hours vary depending on targeted audience & requirements of the host organization (4-6 hours)
- Parts are ordered on behalf of the participants to expedite shipping & insure all participants work with the same parts
- All drone components are subject to issues in handling, powering & soldering
- We attempt to inspect parts, although there is no guarantee of part performance
- We do not warrantee parts & will make every attempt to return any defective part for replacement
- We are not responsible for the condition of drones before creation & once created and flown by participants
- Participant package ordered is a serious drone starter kit
- Parts are subject to change for each presentation due to parts availability, supply chain issues & the fast pace of technology updates & upgrades
- Drones created are not toys
- MENTORS ARE ALWAYS AVAILABLE FOR FOLLOW-UP QUESTIONS!
- Reuse of materials by permission only
- Questions? Want to host an event for a group?
- Contact us: CNYDrones@gmail.com or 315-292-2002
SORRY – OPEN ENROLLMENT PROGRAMS ARE CURRENTLY NOT BEING OFFERED.