Hey Central New York- Get Involved!
- Participate with us in events!
- 2021 Consent & Release Form – fill out once per calendar year – thanks!
- Use us – check out information on this site!
- Connect with us! Facebook, Twitter & Instagram
- Connect with us – ask before you buy, after you buy & when you’ve crashed – we’ll do what we can to keep you flying safely!
- Join us! Whether you are beginner, experienced recreational or commercial pilot, freestyler, or racer, you can join in on helping grow our drone community! We all learn as we give back!
- Educators – join our Professional Learning Community- PLC!
- We promote organizations & individuals in line with our core values!
- Self-promotors & financially-motivated volunteers are discouraged! We’re in this to help our drone community grow & to continue connecting students to drone education & employment opportunities!
- AMA Model Aviation Student Club (MASC) – all our events are run as sharing & learning events under the Academy of Model Aeronautics. As the first MASC in NYS, we’ve made it our goal to spread the word about this great opportunity for drone clubs, after school programs, classrooms & schools.
- Volunteer with us! – use our contact page – let us know your interest and availability! Our volunteers share and learn from each other at every event and make valuable connections. Join our crew of dedicated educators, engineers, experts, beginners, enthusiasts & students – both college & high school – who have fun flying & sharing their knowledge! – email us your background, general availability on weekends &/or evenings along with cell#.
Our focus is STEM promotion while feeding your flying addiction. We’re also making some great connections throughout New York State! If you’re in the group, you’re in the loop.
Welcome to our drone community information hub!
Share our Website: https://www.CNYDrones.org
Facebook Page: cnydrones
YouTube Channel: CNY Drones
PLC – Professional Learning Community
Our Contact Page We do our best to connect you & get your questions answered!