- Participate with us in events!
- 2019 Online Release Form (fill out once per calendar year – thanks!
- Use us – check out information on this site!
- Connect with us! Facebook, Twitter & Instagram
- Contact us – ask before you buy, after you buy & when you’ve crashed
- we’ll do what we can to keep you flying safely!
- Join us! Whether you are beginner, experienced recreational or commercial pilot, freestyler, or racer, you can join in on helping grow our drone community by participating in events & sharing your knowledge!
- AMA Model Aviation Student Club (MASC) – all our events are run as sharing & learning events!
- CNY Drones MultiGP Racing Chapter for racers & freestylers its free to join our chapter @ www.Multigp.com. Chapter members are emailed race invitations. We charge racers a minimal fee to cover event costs. Spectators are free. Mingle with racers & learn how they build, repair & strategize using the latest technology!
- Volunteer with us! – use our contact page – let us know your interest and availability! Our volunteers share and learn from each other at every event and make valuable connections. Join our crew of dedicated educators, engineers, experts, beginners, enthusiasts & students who have fun flying & sharing their knowledge! – email us your general availability on weekends &/or evenings along with cell#. We have enough requests to have events every weekend. So —
If you want to fly with us, pitch in! Set up, take down & take a little time in between to share your passion with others at our FPV, flight simulators, test flight zone or drone & safety displays.
Our focus is STEM promotion while feeding your flying addiction. We’re also making some great connections throughout New York State! If you’re in the group, you’re in the loop.
It’s a decent trade.
YOU SHARE – YOU GET!
2018 Consent & Release Form
Drone Community Information Hub
Share our Website: https://www.CNYDrones.org
Facebook Page: cnydrones
YouTube Channel: CNY Drones
Our Contact Page We do our best to connect you & get your questions answered!