Got time? Drone Interest?
STEM passion? Expertise?
Community service hours to fill?
- Previous experience in drones not necessary!
- We have fun sharing and have a really great group of generous people around us!
- Age 12+ welcomed! We encourage peer-to-peer learning!
Get started with us!
- Visit us at one of our events to see how you can help or email us your interest!
- If you are looking to stay current with the technology and/or want to connect with others the local drone community, our events are the places to be!
- We are the go-to information hub for drone-focused STEM! Join in & see where it takes you!
- Our volunteers often become go-to mentors & help us provide key programs that introduce drones to the community!
- We allow new volunteers to shadow, learn & share their appreciation for drones at their own pace
- We never send out a new mentor without being recommended by our committee & without prior experience with our events!
- We choose mentors based on their expertise & commitment to our mission
- New mentors quickly learn how much we support each other & work as a team
- Mentors can be adults or students — both are invaluable to our organization!
- We harness enthusiasm for great peer-to-peer interaction
- AND – we welcome ideas to improve!
Planning Committee Membership
- We periodically invite volunteers to join our Planning Committee when we see interest & the right fit
- Our committee members are the most dedicated people in our organization
- Planning Committee members are the advocates & diehard enthusiasts who keep us motivated!
- We often reach out to area tech companies & subject matter experts for advice