2 hours of flying using an indoor drone, radio controller & goggles
- Want to learn the basics of flying an indoor drone without the commitment?
- New to FPV (First Person View) flying?
- Receive a drone as a gift?
- Want to learn basic flying skills from some of the area’s most avid recreational hobbyists?
We periodically offer an introductory session to get beginners acquainted with Tiny Whoop class (65mm / indoor) drones. Participants will work in pairs as pilot and spotter. CNY Drones Mentors – experienced drone enthusiasts – will work with each pair on safety procedures and flying basics using our FPV goggles, radio controller and Tiny Whoop scale drone. Flying basics and safety information is transferable to the use of other drones. Mentors are available to answer questions beyond the program regarding purchasing beginner drones, further education and/or transferring knowledge to participation in our annual Team Drone Challenge. Ask any question via our contact form on this site. We typically respond within 24 hours. Contact Us!
- Anticipated participant to mentor ratio: 2 to 1 – highly individualized assistance from our mentors!
- Participant maximum capacity: 8-12 – depending on venue space
- Age 11+ only – parental consent required
- a great way for people that are hesitant about buying the equipment needed to get started in the FPV drone hobby to “try before they buy”
Next Open Enrollment Session:
Day/Date: Friday, March 15 Register Here
Interested? Curious? Have questions? Want to host a session for a group?
Contact us – we’d be happy to discuss and help you figure out if this program is right for you!
Call: 315 732 1001 – leave message