2 hours using our drone, radio controller(s) & goggles
Want to learn the basics of flying an indoor drone without the commitment?
New to FPV (First Person View) flying?
Receive a drone as a gift?
Want to learn basic flying skills from some of the area’s most avid recreational hobbyists?
We’re offering an introductory session to get beginners acquainted with Tiny Whoop (indoor) drones. Participants will work in pairs as pilot and spotter. CNY Drones Mentors – experienced drone enthusiasts – will work with each pair on safety procedures and flying basics using our FPV goggles, radio controller and Tiny Whoop drone. Flying basics and safety information transferable to use of other drones.
- $45 per attendee
- Utica Events are Friday Evenings at Utica Jewish Community Ctr.
- PayPal accepted until Noon on Thursday Prior To Event
- Last minute registrations – please drop us a note or call us before you register to confirm space: CNYDrones@gmail.com
- Participant to Mentor Ratio: 2 to 1 (highly individualized assistance from our mentors!)
- Participant Maximum Capacity: 8
- Age 11+ only (parental consent required)
- Program runs from 8:00pm to 10:00pm – please arrive at 7:45pm.
- No shows considered a donation
- Sorry – due to space limitations at events, only registered attendees will be allowed in the auditorium
Next Event: March 2, 2018, 7-9pm
Interested? Curious? Have questions? Contact us – we’d be happy to discuss and help you figure out if this program is right for you.
Call: 315 732 1001 (leave message)