This page was last updated:
NOTE: THIS PAGE IS CONSTRUCTION AS WE PREPARE FOR THE 2020 SEASON – FARM-i-GEDDON.
The following information is provided to Team Drone Challenge coaches and those anticipating joining us for the new season.
The next season is: 2020 FARM-i-GEDDON (overview)
- Building Your First Competition Drone – General Parts List* (for main competition drone)
- Parts to Assemble a Basic Competition Drone
- FPV Flight Equipment
- Video Antennas
- Additional Drone Tools & Supplies
- Optional – 2nd Drone Build/Purchase Info (Tiny Whoop class / microdrone)
PASSWORD PROTECTED LINKS
- Suggested Parts & Suppliers (available upon request to potential new coaches)
- Teams Map
FARM-i-GEDDON SPECIFIC LINKS (for registered teams only)
- Challenge Manual
- Drone Boards for On-Board Drone Sensors
- Field Elements Guide
- Score Sheet
- Challenge Manual Safety Inspection Sheet
- Competition Day Guide
Please remember to always take note of the current Challenge Manual version (available to registered teams). Specifications are in Section 10. They will be used for Inspection. We will change specs when notified of errors, omissions or issues reported to us.
Changes in parts availability happen often and without notice. We suggest ordering multiples of parts that are prone to damage including batteries, motors, skids, props, prop guards. We are happy to help you out if you have questions or ordering issues.