All files are currently under revision. Teams will be notified of changes and provided links to new information once completed.
PREREGISTERED TEAM FILES
New and previously registered teams are encouraged to contact us for access to our primary files prior to registration for the season competition. Files are being updated for the next season.
- Challenge Manual Part I
- Building Your First Competition Drone
- Parts to Assemble a Basic Competition Drone
- FPV Flight Equipment
- Video Antennas
- Additional Drone Tools & Supplies
- Optional – 2nd Drone Purchase Info
- Access to CNY Drones mentors for general questions – via email request (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Team Resource Files (password protected – for registered teams only – provided to registered coach – access to Google Drive Folder)
- Challenge Manual Parts I & II
- Field Elements Guide
- Score Sheet
- Mission Planning Format
- Challenge Manual Safety Inspection Sheet
- Competition Day Guide (starting in February)
- Always take note of the current Challenge Manual version that will be uploaded and announced to teams via numbered email updates
- Specs provided will be used for Inspection
- We will change specs when notified of errors, omissions or issues reported to us that could affect the safety of teams and/or the ability of teams to participate
Changes in parts availability happen often and without notice. We suggest ordering multiples of parts that are prone to damage including batteries, motors, skids, props, prop guards. We are happy to help you out if you have questions or ordering issues.
All materials provided are property of CNY Drones. Reuse by permission only.